2017 – 2018
1. Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
Barbara Frederickson (University of North Carolina) : Positivity Resonance: Implications for Health and Well-Being.
2. Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017
Arie Kruglanski (University of Maryland) : The Making Of Violent Extremists.
3. Monday, February 28th, 2018
Constantine Sedikides (University of Southampton) : Nostalgia and Well-Being.
4. Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
Richard Koestner (Université McGill) : The Motivation Equation: The Importance of Autonomy in the Pursuit of Goals.
5. Thursday, May 31st, 2018
2016 – 2017
1. Thursday, September 8, 2016
Richard M. Ryan, Ph.D. (Australian Catholic University) : Key Elements of Human Motivation.
2. Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Sarah Pressman, Ph.D. (University of California) : Unpacking the Nuances of the Positive-Health Connection.
3. Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Carol Ryff, Ph.D. (University of Wisconsin) : Eudaimonia and Health : What have we learned? Where to Next?