2019 – 2020
1. Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
Rex Wright, Ph.D. (University of North Texas) : Fatigue Influence on Inhibitory Control.
2. Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
Lauren J. Human, Ph.D. (McGill University) : The Causes and Consequences of Accurate Interpersonal Impressions.
3. Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
Frédéric Guay, Ph.D. (Université Laval) : La théorie de l’autodétermination et le développement du plein potentiel : Freins et leviers.
4. Wednesday, April 15th, 2020
Emily Balcetis, Ph.D. (New York University) : Focused and Fired Up : Motivated Visual Perception and The Self-Regulation of Exercise Behavior.
2018 – 2019
1. Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
Lawrence R. Brawley, Ph.D. (University of Saskatchewan) : Self-Regulation Links Social, Health and Exercise Psychology: Application Among Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Populations.
2. Wednesday, November 21th, 2018
Paul A. O’Keefe, Ph.D. (Yale – NUS College – Singapour) : The Benefits of Vieweing Interests as Developed, Not fixed.
3. Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
Thomas Curran, Ph.D. (University of Bath, UK) : How Perfectionism became Today’s Hidden Epidemic.
4. Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
Carsten Wrosch, Ph.D. (Concordia University) : Goal Adjustment Capacities, Subjective Well-Being, and Physical Health.
2017 – 2018
1. Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
Barbara Frederickson (University of North Carolina) : Positivity Resonance: Implications for Health and Well-Being.
2. Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017
Arie Kruglanski (University of Maryland) : The Making Of Violent Extremists.
3. Wednesday, February 28th, 2018
Constantine Sedikides (University of Southampton) : Nostalgia and Well-Being.
4. Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
Richard Koestner (Université McGill) : The Motivation Equation: The Importance of Autonomy in the Pursuit of Goals.
5. Thursday, May 31st, 2018
2016 – 2017
1. Thursday, September 8, 2016
Richard M. Ryan, Ph.D. (Australian Catholic University) : Key Elements of Human Motivation.
2. Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Sarah Pressman, Ph.D. (University of California) : Unpacking the Nuances of the Positive-Health Connection.
3. Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Carol Ryff, Ph.D. (University of Wisconsin) : Eudaimonia and Health : What have we learned? Where to Next?