For research purposes only
Developing new instruments as well as cross cultural validating research instruments in French, has represented an important dimension of our research. Through the years, we have developed and validated several instruments. These appear below.
You just need to click on the appropriate scale and it will be downloaded to your computer in a word processing file.
We would also appreciate referencing our work using the appropriate reference. Thank you.
- Academic Motivation
We have developed various measures of motivation towards studies. Since each level has its own particularities, we have developed instruments in the first place, with regard to college studies, but which we have adapted to the primary, secondary and university levels and also advanced studies ( doctorate). Each of these scales measures, at the very least, intrinsic motivation, extrinsic motivation and the concept of amotivation. Depending on the level, there are certain scales with different levels of utterances. In addition, depending on the grade level, statements can be assessed with a 5-point scale (primary) or 7-point level for other levels.
- Elderly motivation (PDF) (WORD)
- Gambling motivation (PDF) (WORD)
- Global motivation (PDF) (WORD)
- Leisure motivation (PDF) (WORD)
- Sport motivation (PDF) (WORD)
- Work Motivation (PDF french version only)
- Adult Education Motivation Scale (PDF french version only)
- Feelings for relatedness (PDF) (WORD)
- General Causality Orientations PDF (WORD) french version only
- Interpersonal relationship quality (PDF) (WORD) french version only
- Perceveid autonomy in life domains (PDF) (WORD)
- Perveived autonomy support scale for exercise settings to the sport context (PDF) (WORD) french version only
- Perceptions of competence in life domains (PDF) (WORD)
- Satisfaction with life (PDF) (WORD) french version only
- Satisfaction of basic needs in sport contexts (PDF) (WORD) french version only
- Self-consciousness (PDF) (WORD) french version only
- Self-esteem (PDF) (WORD) french version only
- Sportspersonship Orientations (PDF) (WORD)